Accurate Tuner Pro
Accurate Tuner Pro is a chromatic instrument tuner, which combines two classical pitch tuning methods: Needle and stroboscope.
The needle enables fast and comfortable rough tuning, while two optional stroboscopic animations facilitate fine tuning. Both methods are used at the same time, so it’s not necessary to choose one of them. Detected notes are shown on a musical staff. Adjustable sensitivity will help in not so quiet environments.
Free Trial Version
- Fully working needle and strobe tuner with no time limit, supported by ads
- Strobe accuracy: +/- 0.5 cent
- Needle accuracy: 5th octave: +/- 0.2 cent, 6th octave: +/- 1 cent, 0th octave: +/- 6 cents
- Range: A0 – B6
The tuner is able to measure tones in the 0th and 1st octaves for some harmonically very rich instruments only, as common phone microphones are not able to detect these low frequencies. Still the tuner tries to compute these tones from higher harmonics, sometimes successfully. Even a human ear works this way.
- 126 instruments + “Any instrument” mode
- Transposition: +/- 4 octaves, two transposition modes
- Adjustable sensitivity
- US (CDEFGAB), German (CDEFGAH), scientific (C2, C3, C4) and Helmholtz (C, c, c’) notations
- Tone Generator able to play notes from A0 to C8 (88-key piano range) or any frequency from 27.5 Hz to 4186.01 Hz. You need solid external speakers or headphones for the two lowest octaves. You can set the frequency directly and also set the levels of harmonics and form the wave shape this way (not the wave envelope).
- Screen Lock Blocking
- Adjustable base frequency (note A4) in the range of 300 – 500 Hz
- 32 temperaments
- Many alternate instrument tunings, including 70 guitar, 25 banjo and 19 mandolin tunings
- Unlimited number of custom instruments and tunings
- No ads (on rare occasions it may recommend another app in a non-intrusive way)
- Bigger stroboscopic part
- Metro design